Tuesday, June 8, 2010

?

" The times, they are a changin" Well.....sometimes I think I float around here in my little life, content. Then suddenly a big rock falls on me. Brad quit his job, out of the blue. I knew he was unhappy, but still, it was a surprise. Now another adventure has begun, the birth of "The Chef Course". I have no idea how to run a business, but I guess I'll learn. I think it's a fabulous idea and I can't find anything in the area that is like it, but still am nervous. (for anyone that actually reads this, please visit www.thechefcourse.com for more information). Could be really great, hope it takes off.
On a different note, I alternate between "the best, most beautiful mom. I love you so much" to "the worst mom EVER! I never let them do anything!" I'm quite proud of the fact that I am capable of flipping a complete 180 in such a short amount of time. It's a gift. It might be a long summer.
I had several things in my head to ramble about but now they are gone. Must be a blonde thing. All I want to do is sit here and drink coffee and look out the window at the rain. Motivation=0.

Miss my dad. March 8, 1939-June5, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about Dad the other day too...we talk about him a lot when there are thunderstorms because Mom told the kids that the thunder was "GrandDad bowling up in heaven". Now whenever there is a particularly loud clap, both kids scream, "BE QUIET GRANDAD!! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Which is mildly humorous, I must admit. I could see him getting a kick out of that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...you should TOTALLY start a handy man side business..you are so totally freaking awesome at home repair/remodeling/fixing shit. THAT is what you should start a business doing. I have 30 jobs around MY house I would hire you to do RIGHT NOW......

    ReplyDelete